A conversion tool for various different 3D model formats.
Grab your models from different 3D applications such as 3DS Max or AutoCAD and open them up in 3D Object Converter in order to other formats.
To be precise, 3D Object Converter can convert a model between different 3D formats from external sources and rendering engines.
The program includes the necessary functions to preview models, change the quality and perform single-mode conversions or conversions in a batch mode which converts models sequentially.
3D Object Converter completes tasks with a high degree of accuracy and quality.
Features of 3D Object Converter
- 3D printing: Prepare models for 3D printing.
- Batch processing: Automate conversions.
- CAD import/export: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Pro/Engineer, Creo and more.
- DXF/DWG import/export: Exchange drawings with AutoCAD.
- Materials: View and edit materials.
- Mesh editing: Modify, repair, optimize and reduce polygons.
- Mesh optimization: Reduce polygon count while preserving details.
- Model conversion: Dozens of formats supported.
- Textures: Generate and edit textures.
- UV mapping: Generate textures and create UV coordinates.
Compatibility and License
This download is licensed as shareware for the Windows operating system from 3D design and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after an unspecified number of days). The 3D Object Converter 10.40 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the full version of this software.
What version of Windows can 3D Object Converter run on?
3D Object Converter can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the operating system shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista having been tested. Windows XP is supported. It runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems with no dedicated 64-bit download provided.